Services for Charities
Offering timely legal advice by experienced advisors over the phone.
Government cuts and prolonged austerity measures with reductions in charity funding have left many people in need and turning to benevolent funds and charities for assistance.
Forward thinking charities have identified that early intervention with problems has proved successful reducing levels of stress and allowing resources to be more effectively targeted. This enables the charity to resolve the issues presented to them an avoid huge costs.
- Experienced and dedicated advisers
- Excellent customer delivery
- A cost effective and confidential service
- Reduction in pressure on face to face resources
- Highlighting efficiency for funding bids
- Flexible service and pricing options
- Full management information with dedicated account management
- Online information and guidance for greater flexibility tailored to your needs
- Easy to implement
- Add value and enhance your organisations reputation
- Access to experienced advisers 7 days a week.
- Quick and effective help to resolve issues that affect them at home or at work.
- Sensitive, pragmatic, solution focused legal advice.
- Calls are confidential and all advice is given with complete impartiality.
- 24/7 access to an on-line legal factsheets covering all the major personal legal subjects.
- Dedicated experienced advisers.
“Working with Law Express enables us to offer a fast, reliable and professional route to legal advice which would otherwise be beyond our small team. We can provide what our service users need, in a value for money way for our donors.”